$200 first hour | $175 per hour after the first hour
Original photo content created for people and/or businesses that provide services or products for their clients/customers. These photos are specifically used to promote a business or sell products (for profit). These photos are also used for advertisements & marketing, which is different from portraits and documentary photos shot for personal usage (not for profit).
Scroll down to fill out a form for a price quote (especially if additional expenses may apply, such as travel and other creative services) or if you need additional information.
- Commercial photography: $200/hour (1 hour minimum required)
- All photography shot in RAW format + Large JPG
- Post-production included: subtle editing/digital enhancements (light adjustments, cropping, and color correction)
- Sessions also include: private online proofing gallery, instant digital downloads (high-res), and (1) USB or (1) DVD
- JPG format images are delivered to client
- Photo usage agreement & print release
- Photo Retouching (billed separately): $20/hour
- Travel: varies depending on location
- Additional expenses may include: travel (gas, flights, hotel, car rental), equipment rentals, purchasing props, makeup, hair, and other creative services that are necessary.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
- Original photo content for websites & social media pages
- Behind-the-scenes photography
- Portraits for business profiles
- Product photography (print & e-commerce)
- Photo Retouching
WEBSITE CONTENT & BEHIND-THE-SCENES PHOTOGRAPHY
• Documentary style photos (ex: behind-the-scenes) shot in a work environment showcasing the services/skills a business or person provides for their clients/customer base.
BRANDING, ORIGINAL CONTENT, SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
• Documentary style photos shot for website(s), promos, social media pages, and/or social media campaigns.
• Portraits shot for a websites, business profiles, advertisements, and/or promotional materials (brochures, flyers, postcards, etc.)
PHOTO RETOUCHING (billed separately at $20/Hour)
• Retouching services for: portraits and product images.
• Enhancements/editing (light adjustments and cropping) and high-end beauty retouching.
• Note: Photos may be shot by another photographer.