Pricing & Packaging
Prices have changed for 2017 and will be updated by July 20th. Please check back. E-mail Jaymi for a price quote.
PLEASE CHECK ON JULY 20TH FOR UPDATED RATES.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Deposits & Payments
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to lock in your session date. Because some sessions require a photo assistant, this fee also covers the booking of their services. There is a $25 fee for rescheduling.
Cancellations: Please note that your deposit is non-refundable. If you want to cancel your session completely, you will not receive your deposit, but you may use it as credit towards another booking.
Remaining Balance: Your remaining balance will be due on the day of your session.
Payment Plans: Please inquire. I do offer payment plans for clients who decide they want to pay in increments.
Deposits & Payment Methods: Deposits/Payments can be made online or through mobile app (Venmo). Remaining balances can be made in person (cash or check) or online.
- PayPal: paypal.me/brittenphoto (select "Friends & Family")
- Venmo: @BrittenPhoto
Digitally Enhanced Images & Retouching
Digitally Enhanced Images: Images are digitally enhanced, but not overly edited. Images appear brighter, more vibrant, and skin tones are color corrected.
Retouched: On top of applying subtle edits to the image, additional edits include skin/blemish touch ups, eyes and teeth whitened, some minor body shaping (if client requests), removing unwanted elements from the image (minor photo-manipulation), and editing out hair strands. This is more of a high-end beauty retouching method applied to most of my examples of model portraiture displayed on my website.
Photo Editing Turnaround
- Your digitally enhanced images and online gallery should be ready within 3-6 weeks after you photography session. For sessions that require no retouching, expect roughly a 2-3 week turnaround.
- Retouching: 1-2 images can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how little or how much retouching is required. For extreme close-up images with fine details, retouching does take 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Printing & Photo Album Turnaround
- Prints: Once a print order is submitted to the lab, processing and shipping may up to 2 weeks. All prints are sent to me for review. If there are any prints missing or prints are unsatisfactory, a re-order is submitted and you will be notified. Once prints are reviewed by me, it is sent through priority mail (3-6 business days) with tracking.
- Photo Albums (Samples Coming Soon): Once a client selects their images for their album, the designing process begins. All photo layouts are minimalistic and designed by me.
- Photos appear on a solid white background, similar to art and photography books.
- Album front and back covers can be customized with a solid color, a photograph, and it may also include text.
- There is no text included on the inside pages.
Last updated: June 2017
Rates subject to change without notice.